Oh goody...

1:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So guess what I cant keep my mouth shut today because I am angry!

I found out that Ahmed is having another child with that heffer of a girlfriend that he has, Wow...so Guess what I did... I told his brother that he was calling me and he didn't know apparently he wanted to keep calling me under wraps ...I told his brother to tell him not to call me anymore, because he already made his choice. Go Me!

I am also angry at the fact that I havent been able to find a decent job. Ive gone to countless interviews and nothing... Wow is the economy that bad? Wait a second of course it is. Sorry my mistake.

Any thing else...

Oh yes my family thinks I am tired and sick... Yea guess what... I am like this because I am sick and tired of life being this way! I was supposed to be already moved out.

Grrrr... Im too down right now I am going to go to sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: