Spin me around...

9:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

and around and around...

::Giggles::

I feel humorous today like life is one big beautiful joke that I have learned to appreciate and hate all at the same time.

Wow, What can I say today on this lovely Tuesday morning... I am up early that's one, I actually like my hair this morning, that's two, I have put at least 30 books for sale on Amazon since yesterday afternoon, that's three... I have gotten halfway through my book Drugs Sex and Cocoa Puffs and its really entertaining... I have to finish it in order to know whether a recommendation is worthy.

Besides all that Ive been dealing with my things and my life very smoothly everything is going as planned with an occassional surprise. I am being that girl that I wanted to be...if you don't remembe...r It was on a post.. June 4 of 09 ...but since we both know you arent going back I will just repost the freaking picture...

There you go. Now the successful part is not just as in the career type way that I still need to work on but in other ways. ;)

I saw S.A.V. yesterday, we hung out for a bit... I haven't seen him since maybe when the Wolverine movie came out.... He says I look the same but different...that there is something different about me he couldn't quite figure out... LOL Exactly my love... ex-fucking-actly. Now all I need are just minor upgrades and tweaks here and there. Damn you'd think I was talking about a computer or a robot. LMAO... Everyone says I should see this movie called Jennifer's Body because 1. I look like her and 2. supposedly I'd love the concept of the movie... I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.
Jennifer's Body (2009) Poster

My hair is now a couple of inches longer and the goal is for it to reach below my Boobies before my birthday. =) I have stopped all pulling (Its harder than it seems).

By the way I am having Plain Wheat toast <--- ewww.... I know but I ate like a little piggy this weekend and I am now on mission mode...not that its anything too bad I just don't feel right when I don't make healthy food decisions. Not only that but my body hates me after-wards.

Oh oh oh and for those of you who live in the MIA ... there's a new place that just opened in front of FIU called Chic Berry its all about ...My favorite snack... Frozen Yogurt... guess what Its awesome times a million!!!! I'm a fiend for it on a 24/7 basis... thank you Mabelle for taking us there.

Well Since I have apparently babbled on and on about my life and today I shall leave you with this little bit of wise knowledge I have come up with.


The only way to get what you deserve is to take a chance and go after it, no matter how scary it seems. While the effort seems enormous, it'll be worth it.

Bye...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: