100th and Counting....

8:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I don’t let my guard down. I built those walls up high, and they’re not coming down anytime soon. Don’t worry, you won’t be crashing through them. You think you’re special, you think that I’ll let you in… well, you’re wrong. Because no one is coming through, and I’m certainly not going out. I guess you could say I’m taking a break from feelings for awhile.


As all of you know this is my 100th post, and yes this blog will continue to be my personal blog and I will write in it whatever the hell I feel like writing in it... I have a new found attitude that i will use in my style of writing.

Now as for people who have been reading and kept up with all my posts...then you know that Ive been through a lot of ups and down...Well I am on a rocket ship up with occasional turbulence. Please don't get in my way, it won't be pretty.

Let me tell you a couple of things about me... I always win... even when you think you have won you haven't

If you have to know ... my mentality is set like this... no matter what I am the best... there was, there is, there ever will be...My number one priority right now is my family and my friends and my goals. ::Smiles widely:: wait till you see what's coming.

As the End of the year approaches I realize that this year has gone by fairly quickly... and it will almost be 2010 It felt like just yesterday i was celebrating my 22nd birthday and i will soon be celebrating it once more on my 23rd.

Alright Show and Tell time...
New Glasses....in black and in white:




Let I got them in two different colors as to match with my outfits.








Besides that I got New Contacts The grey and the clear that I wanted.
I am currently reading Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs, and then I will be reading Wicked....

I am also going to Re-post my reading list since i will be moving some to next years list and adding others to this years list.

Besides all that I am going to be working on a couple of projects I have come up with while doing research at the library... How fun.

I am super good and happy.

I have a Bulletin Board in my room.... its called my visualization board...where I keep pictures and writings of what I want ...you can say maybe a collage of my goals and so far everything on it seems to be coming together in bits and pieces but it will be whole soon enough.

Some Wisdom I have aquired that I will like to share with you guys:

1. Take time for yourself more often...its ok to be selfish at times
2. Dont take things for granted.
3. Waiting for your soul mate or the person you your meant to be with is ok
4. Being alone and happy is better than being with someone totally wrong and miserable
5. Dont let people tell you who you are or who you have to be...be yourself and whoever doesnt like it can kiss perfectly small round booty.
6. Family comes first!!!
7. Looking into the past is stupid...focus on the future.

I used to overthink everything and analyze things to the T... Well now I do no such thing, now I only calculate.

MIRY

You Might Also Like

0 comments: