Rewind to just three days ago...

1:43 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So I was freaking out... Because something is happening. Something big is in the works and I can feel it.

I swear guys get stupider and stupider each day...its becoming easier to read people and differentiate between good guys, players and gays lmaoooo! All I do is observe of course just to gain the knowledge and the accuracy of these readings, in order to protect myself. Slim one of my friends which I was helping out with girl issues (MAJOR GIRL ISSUES), says I am evil. I simply told him that Even if that were the truth I will never be hurt... the only person that can hurt me is me and that's better than being hurt by someone else.

Besides that I have an internship interview in a merketing company....so I wont be paid but I will learn the ropes in the marketing business which is exactly my field of expertise.

Sometimes I feel like I am too good... and I know that is a wrong way to think about myself I shouldnt believe or even think that I am better than anyone else. But thats what I feel...Except and this is the weird part.... I cant say that about my family... I dont feel any better than Made, Annie, and boo... I just don't, to me we are equals... to me WE are better than everyone else. I hope I made my point.

I printed out a re-admissions sheet for Miami Dade. I am thinking of continuing to my bachelors in Web Administration. Or do what I want like Philosophy or Journalism. I guess I will talk to an admissions counselor or whatever when the time comes. I want to further my education.

Alsoooo....
Recomendations:
Movie - Gamer
Book - Drugs Sex and Cocoa Puffs
Music - Cobra Starship
Excercise - Donkey Kicks....For butt ;)

Well readers I've got to go get ready.

BYE BYE..

You Might Also Like

0 comments: