Layers

2:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I started a new book last night, I was reading until really late (4am) and I was thinking about layers. Example layers of the earth, layers of the solar system, just layers in general... and I realized that the person that I am today is made up of layers. Layers of the past, of moments that build up ontop of eachother to who I am in this present day from my appearance to my personality to my spirit. Through all the layers, through all the years building up the mistakes, the triumphs, the failures, the acheivements, the friends, the enemies, the lessons, the pain, the happiness, all in the making... layers of me. ME. And from this moment right now behind this monitor and with every key stroke I am forever building layers to who I will be tomorrow. ME.


I have to go get a bunch of things done before tomorrow. I am going to this Event called Wachabi Fest... I hope everything goes smoothly.

So toodooloo, Til next time. Laters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: