Cats, Roaches & Accidents

11:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Driving home at 1am last night after watching the awesome movie Scott Pilgram vs The World... sooooo awesome!!!! I arrive at my house and there is a white and black cat that insists on always being around my house (I hate cats) sitting on the front step of my house just staring up at my door initially I thought ...what the hell creppy cat so I hiss at it and it gives me the death stare and runs away... Hehe. As I approach the door I freak out and jump 10 steps back! I now understood why the kitty kat was watching the door, a FREAKING ROACH!!! (I hate hate hate roaches)... So there I am standing outside of my house talking on the phone contemplating as to what to do in order to get inside of my house because the roach didnt plan on moving any time soon... As I dig in my purse to find any object at which to throw at it I find a bank statement (Eh good enough) I crumple it up into a ball and start aiming and firing it at the roach with every attempt it only moved about 1 inch each time dammit! When the roach finally dispersed I couldnt help laughing at the whole ordeal outside.

Anyways, a man hit my car today and it angered me but I kept my composure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: