No Peace

11:03 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Not me. Nope definitely not. I do what I do because it's my nature.
I never thought that being me was going to have such negative reactions.
Just because I don't think things through all the way and am impulsive at times doesn't mean I am not a good person or have bad intentions. So I ask myself a question right now, should I be feeling bad about being the way I am? I don't know I sure as hell feel bad right now and I am not exactly sure if I should be feeling like this. But what can I do?

Ive been in a pretty great mood all day and pretty happy about thoughts of my goals and things that I am completely sure I will accomplish. I took care of my grandma all day an read my book which I am almost done with, just 25% more to go and I am done. I came home and have been pretty relaxed... did some stuff for MiiryShop and then I decided that my bangs were bothering me just like I do everytime that they get too long and decided to cut them. They came out good.

Well I am off to shower and get to bed, I have many things to take care of tomorrow and I am definitely not in a great mood right now.

Goodnight.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should never feel bad about yourself... you are who you are, no more no less, as long as you didnt hurt the person intentionally then you shouldn't feel bad. its their fault for getting in your way in the first place. if you hurt the person really bad, dont worry about it look at all the good youve done, people tend to make mistakes, learn from it and move on. you be aight, dont let that bring your good day down, if anything save that bad feeling for a bad day. :)