Picture Blog Day! + the Color of the week.

12:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello readers I have been MIA for a few days. just really busy trying to find another job and juggling a million things all at the same time. Today Will be picture day... So I will post up some updates through pictures.

I got new sunglasses for Miiryshop and I discovered that I don't only have one smile this one seems to come out at times as well, Its weird but I like it. And yes I know I am weird...no need to remind me.

To Bang or not to bang? That isn't a question anymore, I dont have to cut my bangs anymore if I decide that  I don't want to because I discovered Fake bangs! The Misses of disguise in action. <3 it!



Last but not least my Nail color for the week is Pool Party Blue!

=)
Laters!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: