Why Stop There?

12:56 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Just because I am great at many things doesn't mean I dont want to be good at everything else. My whole mission in life is to prove that anyone can do whatever and be good if not great at anything they set out to do. And that starts with me (Miry) being good at everything that I set out to do. In order for me to accomplish such things I need to dedicate time, effort, and most likely lots of money, because whatever I can't learn in a book I am going to have to learn in a classroom. So now I have to settle down and do lots of research and spend loads of time at the bookstore. Sometimes I wish I could just touch a book and all the information will be automatically imprinted in my head and stored away for when I need it. If anyone has the slightest idea if thats possible and how to do it I would greatly appreciate the sharing of knowlegde. 

Anyway, I have to go get ready for the Gym... You all would be very happy to know that I finished my book called Shadowland it's the third book of the Immortals series. There you go a picture. 
Goodbye, til laters.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your spirit.