Two Million Thoughts

12:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Because I am Miry and my mind is never at rest I decided that it was time to calm my mind and organize my thoughts. For someone like me this is a very difficult task because my mind is always flooded with thoughts. Now, it takes much effort but I have somewhat accomplished to calm my mind and in result I am less stressed, more focused, and for once in my life thinking a bit more clearly. 

This was a great step to take, I really needed to step out of whatever I was going through in my mind and place things in order. 

Now for an update:

1.) I am more motivated and determined than ever. 

2.) My body goal is right there in my grasp, but a lot of work is still left to do. 

3.) I am taking up more reading in different genres.

4.) I am back at school.

5.) The organization Process has begun!

6.) My ideas are coming to life. 

For now that's the deal, I will write later.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: