The Fallen Star (Review)

3:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The Fallen Star

As of the beginning of this year I have really been into checking out self publishing authors, about a week ago I decided to get this new book on My Kindle called The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen, I started the story not really expecting to much from it until I fell a few chapters in and 5 hours later I was almost done, I couldn't keep my eyes opened though so I went to sleep and come the next day I was done, correction I was blown away... what an amazing story! I am not going to go into full details I will say that it is a must read. A girl with strange violet eyes that can't feel any emotions for 18 years of her life, and all of the sudden... now like I said I wont go into full details but its definitely a must read.

I am now reading the second book I just couldn't wait.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: