Time to leave town, even if just for a little while.

5:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments

HELLO!
You cant see me but I am frantically waving at the screen. 

I am here to say that I am leaving for the weekend on a mini vacay to Orlando... I want to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Dammit! So this is me writing about how excited I am to be going on a trip and how frustrated I am that the Laundry inst done yet because I need to finish packing my shit, not to mention the million things I still have left to do.

Anyway, I am sure you all will have splendid weekends and everyone is going to be safe and sound to come back and read more of my awesome blog. But My weekend starts now, No phone, No internet (WHY???).

TOODOOfuckingLOO


^ Hahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahaha ^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: