Cloudy Gray Skies will eventually be Clear Blue...

12:01 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Beautiful things come out of horrible situations. I know for a fact.
Out of sadness you get a new found wisdom on how the world
can look with a haze of gray clouds, how you can see the whole universe in a whole new way... I need to visit my special spot today.

I can't wait for the 5 days that I won't be here next week.

I also need to do many things today:

1. Ship Books and Items sold.
2. Go to the bank and deposit money.
3. Go to the gym.
4. Pick up Diploma
5. Email A whole bunch of places "job mission"
6. Pick up Mabelle from Practice
7. Move things around in my room because Im bored of it already
8. Read
9. Go to the bookstore.
10. Wash the Car
11. Visit Special Spot.
..... Other things......

Off I go on Mission Mode again. Ill write later I feel like I have a lot to say. And I might be making this blog Private. I don't know yet. I'll have to think about it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: