Daily Weird Things

3:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Today's annoyances.

Suicidal Birds... seriously swooping down in front of fast moving vehicles is not cool. Grrrr thank God I didn't kill him.

Cranky old ladies in the sauna telling me to lower my crazy rock music because it was bothering her.... Thank God I didn't strangle her.

Losing things. Where the hell is my license!!!!!

Gym music always reminds me of why I listen to an I-pod when I am at the gym. For an instant I take off my earphones and I hear "come on daddy let me see your grills".... Like who the fuck wants to see them grills, I sure as hell don't!!!!


Besides all that I had 250 contacts in my phone book and since I wanted to do some cleaning out in my life I now have 134 which consists of family, close friends, & important numbers.

Hmmmmm.... anything else I am leaving out.... Oh yes I finished my painting and now I need another new canvas and I am waiting for 3 new books to arrive, my new cellphone and I am going to go on a crazy Amazon spree.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: