The Odd little cat.

12:25 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 Every night when I come home there is a black and white cat outside waiting for me. Its so odd. He just hangs around the outside of my house like there isn't so many other houses to hang in front of... like really... and leaves when I get home. .

Last night we found 2 stray dogs walking the streets of Miami we wanted to take care of them...but all they wanted to do was dirty dirty things ...so we let them be after watching them for about 15 minutes..

Tomorrow I leave on a mini vacation where my parents rent at Delray and Im so glad I think I need to get away and enjoy the Beach and just read a good book while working on my tan...not that I am not already dark as it is...the sun loves me it gives me extra special attention... I have to take inventory of my sun protection tools, see how much i still have of the SPF 70 Neutrogena Sunblock Spray...I dont want to burn! I also want to get a new bikini... Im thinking of selling the ones I dont use or want anymore on ebay...which wouldnt be at all bad because I need the extra cash.

Something different is happening...something I am hopeful about. I can't help but smile just thinking about it. ::giggles:: Im just a tad bit.... but a lot of things are looking up.

My Father has helped me alot in the past couple of weeks. He's the best father ever...and theres no doubt I am his favorite. I think its just that we are so alike..we are both pieces and we do have some sort of the same personality. 

I need to go to the bookstore to get the second book of a new series I am reading... the reason I want to finish the series is because in the fall there will be a show coming out on it... its about....Yea yea if you know me you know what its about...Vampires and Love... I want to hurry up and read them because my list still stands as not even half finished and I want to complete it...but more and more books just keeps getting added (my fault i want to read everything) I might just start 2010 list now.

Besides all that I am super happy about my muscles!! lol my legs and butt are looking so nice =)  Hehehehe...Im wearing shorts and skirts and dresses more often now ... I also have started a fitness blog ...my idea is to help girls get fit in a healthy way. A lot of girls buy into the whole Im not going to eat and not workout  or (fad diets) to get skinny which is dangerous to ones health. I want to get a personal trainer and nutrition certification. I feel so good that I want other people to feel just as good about themselves... Does that make sense?

Well I am off to pick up my little boo at school from practice them I am heading to the gym and the bookstore, maybe even target they always have cute bathing suits...and I am on a budget so no expensive buying.

Ciao! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: