When I can't sleep at night...

2:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I write.
I am going to take this time to practice my typing skills without looking at the bloody keyboard....which is resulting more difficult with each word I type.

I am currently taking inventory of all the cool things i could sell on Ebay, which let me tell you is many things.

I don't really like to write on this state of mind or level I am at because my brain goes in all sorts of directions at the same time and even though it makes me go a little nuts I like the way it works.

Tomorrow I have a list of things I neeeeed*** to do. So I must get to it as soon as I open my pretty little eyes that have -1.00 on each eye resulting in the use of glasses and/or contacts. I didn't really need to say my eyesight level.


These are the ones I am going to get for contacts apart from my clear pair.
 
Sterling Gray
Sterling Gray Blends

Oh I really love Yahoo Answers... it's the best device on Yahoo... I love that I can ask a question and get it answered by a whole bunch of people who think they know what they are talking about or you could search on the question that your going to ask because chances are that 100's of people asked the same question you are going to ask....and you can read what others say and make a decision based on what they tell you or join in and give them a little advice of your own even if its made up bullshit....God I love the internet.... I can shop and be on a whole bunch of social networks all at the same time and runa gajillion programs all at the same time and try to be productive but now you have so many choices and things to do....wow was I rambling again.... Yea thats probably because I am lets and since  have noone to really talk to I am using my keyboard as a means of communication and letting out my awesome little feelings....and as far as practicing my typing goes i just rather look down at the keyboard because backspacing take a really long time to get all this out.



I want to explore Yahoo some more I will be right back...

::(Exploring Yahoo!)::
Yahoo Games is so much fun!!! I think i might rock @ pool.... Lmao

Diaper Dash

Keep all of the babies of DinerTown happy in the cutest Dash game yet! This is soooo cute...I cant believe Im playing this.... Oh oh I found Bejeweled and  Ahhhh I love word games =)

ok moving on....theres so many things that i am just going to stop exploring.


My horoscope says:

July 20, 2009

  1. PiscesPisces (2/19-3/20)

    It's more important than ever to keep connections alive with the people you love. They are ultimately your rock and can serve as a grounding force in your life. As you discover that your upcoming social calendar has a lot of holes in it, resist the urge to fill them up! Leave as many blanks as possible, and call up a friend who's been waiting for a date. While you're at it, get back in touch with a family member who needs an update on how you've been.


Miry + Online Shopping = Bad

I have to figure out...if my web cam is compatible with my IM service or if I am going to have to Download either Aim or Yahoo***... The reason I have the one I do because I can be signed on to both at the same time.  + all my email clients.

I probably shpuld be heading to bed now...

Before I do I want to say a few more things like I am super happy, that every tear that had to fall from my eyes, how every day I wondered how I'd get through the night. With every change that life has thrown at me... I'm thankful for every break in my heart, I'm grateful for every start. Some pages turned, some bridges burned, but they were lessons learned.

*** very important

Blah Blah Blah Miry is out...

^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: