Hours passed....

1:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments

So what a day I had being Mad at the world for what has to be the 50th time this year.... I just get frustrated by my stupid thoughts. So I had a great 4 hour workout session at the gym just letting go of my frustrations and then looked at myself in the fucking mirror and realized I am a Dime piece...Yay me... congratulations Miry the mirror thinks you’re hot. Then after discovering that fact I danced a little stretched a little and tried to become a pretzel... Not to mention I had a good dinner and a good book ....so now I have fed my stomach and my mind... Go ME!! Then as I started to imagine the scenes from the book in my head so perfectly so precise so wonderful away from anywhere else.... "get silly, get silly, get silly" <----my phone rings....and it’s my silly goose of a cousin Annabelle which I absolutely love not only do I love that girl but I would die for that girl she is my ride or die till the end.....lol we always say that.... she wants to hang at 12:00 o'clock.... OH MY! I’m just not sure but I say yes because it always makes my day to talk to Annabelle about my frustrations and daily on-goings...which apparently are funny to her. Seriously Annabelle I could have died when that piece of shelf fell on my head! But yea I seemed to realize that my life was so weird. LMFAO<---- like seriously did some band decide from a book of IM-ing slang Just closed their eyes and went right for that one.... I do love them though and my polka dot bikini as well... Wow I apparently have so much to talk about I did some Amazon-ing to... mmhhhmmm... yes I did and I ended up buying 6 more books to add to my collection, pretty soon I’m going to need another shelf....this time I will make sure to be out of the room until this shelf business is complete. How can I possibly end this paragraph of my ramblings about weird day to day things...hmmmm....? I’m just going to say bye. "Bye!” ::waves at computer screen:: Oh no! Do computer screens wave back?

Still an awesome song!


Bruised - Jacks Mannequin


=))

You Might Also Like

0 comments: