Taking care of business, taking care of me.

1:23 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It’s been a productive week so far. I've been super busy, I haven't done a lot but I feel like I have, and I still have more to do before Friday. I also have a lot of decisions to make regarding my life, in every area I have some changes to make. Being healthy and taking better care of me is becoming more and more my lifestyle, has been for awhile already... I really don't understand how people can be so lazy. The only thing that I haven't cut out is the MJ but I have cut back a lot.

I'm doing a lot for myself and I think that’s how it’s going to be for a long while I don’t really want to deal with anyone else’s shit. Well except for my favorite people in the world: Mabelle, Annabelle and Made....But that’s about it. I'm also trying to step into a business mentality because if I don't find a J.O.B soon I am going to have to do my own thing like I have been planning but I can't do it at home to many distractions, so I need to find a place where I can work.. I was thinking the public library but I don't know. I have already made a bunch of budget cuts here and there things I don’t need, kicking my sister out of my phone bill, Filing for economic hardship in order to not pay my loan back for 12 months, things like that.

I re-dyed my hair to black and I can't wait to have it long once more....Damn the day I decided to cut it! I am waiting for my next unemployment check in order to get my contacts so I don’t have to use my glasses all the time. I’m thinking of a few pairs in clear and a few in Grey.

By this time next week I will be in Delray enjoy a week of vacation out and about in the sun and the beach and just enjoying it with the fam. I feel like I need to get a bit closer to them except for Mario he can go to hell.

I actually can't wait to go to the gym with Mabelle today we're going to dance!

I have also been doing research about psychic vampirism for the book that I am planning to write in the future. 6_6

I am also going to manage myself, in modeling I don’t want anyone to tell me what I need to do or not do in order to get into the business… I know what I am good for and at and I am taking care of my own shit.

I want to get through 3 books by the end of this week. And I need to speed up my reading if I want to accomplish my reading goial for this year, if not I will have to do some rolling over to next year.

For now that’s about it. There’s so much more happening, so I will be writing more often.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: