Constantly changing, constantly evolving...

5:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Different then yesterday...
Better than before,
Still not as good as tomorrow...
Something always new and different happens
I can't say what will happen next because I never know
I will turn the page and forget about yesterdays regrets though.
Tomorrow is always a new beggining.
Tomorrow is always filled with new adventures,
I might cry out of sorrow tomorrow..
or laugh hysterically until tears come out.
It will still be different then yesterday
a new adventure everyday.
-Miry

I got inspired...
I cleaned out everything the other day.
I threw away things.
I deleted pictures.
I went to the park and recited my special words,
And then I took a stroll.
I pictured what I wanted most of all and well.... i need to keep that to myself. ;)

Dino passed away the other day =( they found him dead in the pool. I am going to miss him. I still remember the day I picked him out and named him Dino because he was so hyper like the Flintstones dinosaur "Dino." He loved cheese...I should have given him more. His special place on the couch is empty now and I can tell Lily is sad and missing him too. Eventually we will have to get a companion for her.

Well I think I am done writing for now... But all I can say is that I am hopeful and many things are still changing.

214

Miss Miry






You Might Also Like

0 comments: