Tired

2:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I am so tired... of being a good person.
I am so tired of being alone.
I'm so tired of being scared.
I'm so tired of thinking that everyone is out to play that same game with me.
I am so tired of lies.
I'm so tired of things being complicated.
I'm so tired of watching people act like someone else in order for someone to like them, maybe that's why I am alone because I never act like someone else.
I'm tired of society's Idea of perfect.
I am so tired of social networking.
I'm so tired that you can see everything everyone is doing and everyone your in competition with!!!
I'm so tired of people.
I am so tired of competition. ::sighs::
I'm so tired of seeing what you want in someone elses hands.
I'm tired of everything and everyone.
I'm tired of hearing bad news.
I'm tired of crying.
I'm tired of staying here in Miami.
I am tired of all the peice of shits living in this hell hole.
I'm tired of the bad memories.
I'm so tired of giving a lot more than i get in return.
I'm so tired, just tired.
I'm so tired of waiting.
I'm so tired.

Today is just not a fucking good day.

Going to the gym...then I dont know. Perhaps a walk in the park, yes that sounds quite lovely.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: